New Hope Updates on Services
We are now holding LIVE services onsite as well as online at their regular times. We also welcome you to join us for prayer in the auditorium at 9am each Sunday.
In light of the new CDC recommendations we will respect social distancing in the following ways:
- Seating will be arranged to provide at least 6 feet between households.
- Aisles will be wide enough for people to pass while respecting 6 feet of separation.
- Doors will be kept propped open, so people will not need to touch them.
- The passing of physical objects, such as offering bags and printed materials will be avoided.
- Children will stay with their families during the duration of the services.
- The use of face masks is welcomed and appreciated, based on individual preference, but will not be enforced.
- In the interest of everyone's health, we are asking that hugs, handshakes, and other physical contact at church be delayed a few more weeks.
New Hope Staff & Leadership